Applying to become ENTER registered educator is a straightforward process and we will guide you through it step by step.
1. Before applying to the Register, you should review the Portfolio Template to ensure you have the required evidences for a successful application.
2. Sign in into ENTER Personal area
3. Fill in the application form and pay the application fee (20.00 Euros).
This application fee covers the costs of the review process considering that ENTER Network is a non-profit organization.
4. Submit your portfolio (evidences of your professional development achievements according to the template) and the review process will start.
5. Your application will be reviewed by three international experts (members of the Monitoring Committee) for compliance with the ENTER Register criteria
6. After the review is completed you will be notified if you are / are not eligible for the registration. Notification will be sent to the email address provided in your application form. If you are eligible for the registration then you proceed to the payment for the register (80.00 Euros). Upon the completion of the registration procedure you will receive formal notification indicating the level of your professional registration. This registration fee covers the costs of the ENTER Register functioning, considering that ENTER Network is a non-profit organization, that includes certificate, international professional educator card and maintain the ENTER Register database.
7. Once you acknowledge this notification you will:
- be inserted in the ENTER Register database
- receive certificate
- receive international professional educator card