Benefits of Institutional Membership in the ENTER Network for Quality Assurance organizations
• Diversify main areas of accreditation (not limited to the engineering degree programs) and run the accreditation process of professional development programs (PDPs) for Engineering Educators following the elaborated International standards;
· Increase competitiveness and visibility bt offering universities and other institutions new and highly requested service of international accreditation of an independent assessment of micro-credentials (namely PDPs);
· Make part of an international network uniting universities and professional organizations from such countries as: Portugal, Estonia, Slovakia, USA, Kazakhstan, France, Belgium, Russia, and Ecuador.
• Nominate a representative to the Quality Assurance Committee, providing an opportunity to:
- develop and verify accreditation standards for professional development programs with ENTER Label awarding.
- monitor and update the ENTER Label accreditation criteria and procedures
- review quality assurance agencies applying for ENTER label awarding.
- propose requirements for members of the Monitoring committee.
- propose Monitoring committee members.