Quality Assurance Committee Functions
- To develop and verify accreditation standards for professional development programs with ENTER Label awarding.
- To monitor and update the ENTER Label accreditation criteria and procedures
- To review quality assurance agencies applying for ENTER label awarding.
- To propose requirements for members of the Monitoring committee.
- To propose Monitoring committee members.
- To elect 1 member to the Governing Board.
- To form Sub-committees.
- To summarize and disseminate the best practices of the ENTER network on quality assurance issues.
- To define and alter the Quality Assurance Committee internal regulations, that can not violate the bylaws and must be approved by the Governing Board.