The main aim of the Monitoring Committee (MC) is to review the portfolios of educators who wish to be part of the ENTER Register.
It comprises of individual members with broad relevant experience in engineering education, engineering pedagogy and quality assurance who act as independent experts and in their individual capacity and meet a set of excellence and experience criteria:
· at least candidate of science or PhD
· over 10 years of experience as engineering educator
· willing and able to do the reviewing on a volunteer basis
· ENTER registered engineering educator
· review expertise and foreign language skills are appreciated.
Each institutional member of the ENTER Network as well as members of the Expert Committee could nominate candidates to the Monitoring Committee.
The nomination and selection of members is currently in progress.